Directline Hospitality is a recognized leading manufacturer of contract furniture. For 10 years, we have been operating and servicing hotels, healthcare facilities, government housing communities, and student housing locations. We employ domestic and offshore manufacturing; with factories in Shenzhen, China; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Phoenix, Arizona. Our company offers worldwide logistics to all our clients. Directline Hospitality’s corporate office is in Phoenix, Arizona and maintains direct, close, hands on communication with our team members at all of our factory locations and logistic companies.
Directline Hospitality is seeking a qualified candidate who shares our vision, values and commitment to improve and enrich our company’s operations and success
Corporate Operations Specialist and Administrator
Corporate Operations Specialist:
- Import, Export & domestic logistics
- Handles all documentations
- Freight quote requesting
- Provides and updates all harmonized codes
- Oversees all communication with freight companies
- Provides appropriate updates on status of deliveries
- Quality Control
- Works directly with our factories to help oversee production of products
- Job Costing
- Handles and Reviews invoices and Documents
- Manages our projects from beginning to end
- Answer and operate the phone system
- Ordering & assembling marketing materials
- Oversees office utilities
- Ordering & stocking office supplies
- Mailing catalogs and samples, etc.
- Organizing and labeling material samples
- Running office errands
Bachelor’s Degree and must be familiar with Excel, Microsoft Office and the internet.
Full time, Salary $28,000 - $32,000, Full benefits, Paid vacation and holidays
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directline Hospitality is currently searching for outside sale representation in certain territories.
Please contact Lindsey Schumacher at 480.460.5000 for more information.
Part Time Lead Generator
We are looking for a part time lead generator to join our in house team. Business-to-Business calls are required. Flexible days and times available.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey@dlhospitality.com